A third generation native Houstonian, Darlene Saunders has over 25 years experience in real estate sales and leasing. As a licensed Broker since 1988 and owner of Lost Pines Realty, she has wide experience listing and selling residential properties and land throughout the Bayou City and central Texas.
Taking an approach built on personal touches, a professional approach, and positive results, we utilize the latest technologies, market research, and business strategies to meet your expectations. More importantly, we listen and that means we find solutions that are tailored to YOU.
We are dedicated to continually breaking new ground while providing professional and personalized service to YOU. We go the extra mile to help YOU achieve YOUR goals. That's why we constantly research the market and property values so if you're selling, your home is priced effectively from day one, and if you're buying, you get the most value for your money.
Please browse our website for listings, reports, and important local real estate information. Putting YOU first is our first priority, so whether buying or selling, we invite you to contact us today for all your real estate needs.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- NAR Certified Internet Professional (e-PRO)
- NAR Certified Green Designee (GREEN)
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS)
- Real Estate CyberSpace Specialist (RECS)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Social Media Pro (SMP)
- Member of Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC)
- Member of Houston Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member of Houston Association of Realtors (HAR)
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Real Estate Broker since 1988
- Graduate University of Houston, BA in History, summa cum laude
- 4th Dan Black Belt Martial Arts and Self-Defense Instructor